Simple and fast gluten, dairy and egg free cookies. They contain desiccated coconut, pieces of which you can feel in the dough when having the cookies, but for me that’s O.K.
Makes 11 cookies.
- 88 g certified gluten free oat flour
- 52 g desiccated coconut, grinded in a coffee grinder
- 40 g cane sugar, golden brown
- 80 g 100% apple sauce or 100% apple dessert for babies
- 40 g coconut oil
- 11 blueberries.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (356 °F).
- Rinse blueberries and gently dry them with a paper towel.
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl, then add coconut oil and mix well.
- Add apple sauce and mix again. Mixing makes the dough thicker. Stir until it is combined so much that you can form cookies (it takes approximatey 1 minute).
- Form balls from the dough, place them on a tray lined with parchment paper and press them with your palm to about 1 cm thick (0.4 inch). Gently press the middle of the cookies with one finger and put a blueberry in the hole.
- Bake cookies for 13–15 minutes (middle rack, upper–lower heat mode), until the bottom is golden brown.