Easy–to–make ice lollies without dairy and eggs.
I use coconut cream for this recipe. Coconut and water content of the cream may separate when chilled. This is normal, but if this happens, use only the creamy, fatty coconut content.
Makes four lollies (2.7 inch each)
- 50 g coconut cream
- 120 g frozen red currant
- 150 ml rice milk
- 1 tsp 100% lemon juice
- 1.5 tbsp of a sweetener that is 4 times sweeter than sugar
- 1/4 + 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon.
- Place all ingredients in a pot and blend well with a hand–held blender.
- Pour the mixture into 4 ice lolly moulds and attach the tops. Freeze for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Warm the moulds with your hands (you can put them under warm water as well for a few seconds) and carefully release the lollies.