Delicious and light cream from rich coconut milk.
Makes a small bowl, see the picture.
- 3,5 dl chilled coconut milk with 60 % coconut content (I used this brand. According to my experiences, it may spoil quite fast at higher temperature, so it is better to keep it in the fridge.)
- sweetener to taste, I usually use 5 g of a sweetener that is 4 times sweeter than sugar
- Shake the coconut milk well, and place it in a large bowl.
- Add sweetener, then beat the coconut milk up with a standing mixer or electric beater. It is recommended to set the bowl in a sink, beacuse the cream tends to splatter while being whipped.
- Store the cream in the frigde for up to 4 days. It will slightly harden in the fridge.